Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Feel =)

Met up AGAIN with the Tiga Kuntum Bunga Genting Klang tonight and went crazy at the pasar malam. It's soooo hard to keep track of what you spend on food there and before you know it, boom 40 bucks gone. We were really full and happy little pigs though. Drool :D

Aaaandd... I'm so relieved cuz I've finished all my public speaking assignments. I did my last two speeches on same sex marriage and film censorship and I'm soo proud of myself bwahahaha. And if I did not heard wrongly, I think Mr K even said 'good' when I finished ahhhh :) He might be saying something else entirely though. Maybe I misheard. Maybe he said 'wood' or 'pooed' or something who knows hehe.

2 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

anakku, bila boleh mama tgk muka mu? sama ada in blog or real? Sob.......

Jeffrey said...

Hahahhaha!!
Mama, comment you ni... funny sangat la!
Sabar ya, sy baru buat plastic surgery, masih recovering tak boleh tunjuk muka lagi :)