Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Anyone. It's Everyone.

I am so pathetic
I fly between extremes nowadays
Either I really like, or I really hate
If I'm not dying to be with you, then I can't stand you
I get paranoid
I get depressed
I am totally psychotic
One word, one photo, one badly dressed bitch walking in front of me
I explode, meltdown
I can hide in a shell for hours and hours
Sometimes that is all I want to do
But then I get so pissed when I miss out
Other times I want to run, punch, push and break
I'm beginning to sound like I'm drunk or high or just plain crazy
Whatever
Hormone imbalance

2 comments:

cyntia said...

Chill Pappa! Mmmwah*

Seline said...

i know lately so many stuffs are driving us crazy, bare with that... HAHA!! i know especially when u're depressed, the 2 bloody bitches make it worst by annoying us early in the morning... -.-"