Thursday, August 4, 2011

Like A Good Husband...

Good salons & hairstylists are so very hard to find. The nice ones might not know how to cut your hair, the ones who do might be halfway across town while the good & near ones more often than not charge a bomb.

My best haircut ever was a friend's friend who spent almost 1 and a half hour cutting my hair, telling me what's wrong with it, what I should do to correct it, and the do's and don'ts I must tell my future hairstylist. After that cut, I was happy with my hair for like 3 months. He cut it nicely and it grew out fantastic. All these for only less than RM THIRTY FIVE. The catch? He lives in Bukit Mertajam in Penang.

After that (but before becoming a PJ guy) I always go to the auntie in Connaught. She has hits and misses, but I haaaattteeee trying out new salons. I hate unfamiliar places and faces. I hate making decisions on which salon to go on 'feel' alone. I hate trying out different hairstylists, letting them fuck up your hair which you have to live with for months, I hate telling them things and they pretend to listen and then fuck up anyways. I hate when they pretend they know exactly what your hair issues are and how you want it cut and then go on cutting it the only way they know how.

Wow, I sound like I have so much anger it isn't even funny. But really, these are just some long-pent-up feelings. LOL. So yeah, I always dread when the last hairstylist didn't work out and I have to search for a new one. Goodness that sounds like a relationship, but I guess in a way it is?

So anyways, the last hairstylist gave me this hideous bob at the back which I was dying to get rid of because it's so hot and heavy. As in panas dan berat and not hot-and-heavy-with-a-stranger-in-da-club kind. Was in Aman Suria to pick up stuff and since there were salons galore I just took a walk and entered one randomly.

30 mins later, I left a happy, happy fella. Not only does the salon looks nice, it was near my house, easy to reach, easy to find parking, a cute dog was running inside, the guy who did my hair knew immediately how to cut these damn curls, listened to what I said, doesn't charge an arm and a leg and OMG he's soooo effffing hawt. Tall, tight jeans, big biceps, deep voice, yummmz.

And then........ this afternoonI found out my sluttie bestie once slept with him. We were all LOLs and WTFs. Hahaha tiny gay world, that's how it is.

I can't believe I just went on and on about hair, of all things. I know that automatically makes me A Shallow Person. I used to not give two shits about hair at all but I've come to realize that I am not a gorgeous model and if you have good hair, it helps and Lord knows I need all the help I can get =)

No comments: