Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Disgusted with Myself [not really hee hee]

Utter neglect.
Which is why I'm doing this first thing at the CC.
Hard to believe I'm at a CC on a Saturday night. Of all places.
Strangely (for me), I don't even feel the slightest itch to dress up and go out.
Usually I'd be all i need to go out i need to go out jumps up and down and writhes on floor I NEED TO GO OUT.
But for these few weeks my biggest adventures have mostly been to the mamak and back.
Does this mean I finally have some shred of contentment in my life?
Has this got to do with being 20? HAH. Or does it have more to do with having a stable, completing 'influence' in life? Hm.
To be honest though, I have been feeling mighty lazy lately. Just look at this blog.
Not only do I not feel the need to go out, I don't feel much need to eat either.
And I've had 2 weeks of classes but my new notepad's still empty except for the back pages, where I doodle and scribble during boring lectures. What does that say about me??

No comments: