Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Trip, Anyone?

Thanks to the economy going down the drain, airlines are murdering each other playing games of How Low Can You Go? So everyday I'm seeing all these ads for the LOWEST airfares, AMAZING destinations and NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES and all sorts of superlatives and adjectives. So bitches,

Anyone up for a trip to Bangkok at year's end? I'm also open to Phuket or Bali :)

I need someone who is good with $$$ and planning because the thought of researching/comparing/booking hotels + flights + itinerary + prices is tiring AND terrifying. Call me, cyntiahowyeejacquelineOHFwhoeverelsewantstogo pleaseandthankyou!

2 comments:

eLLie~bAo said...

OMG..... I wanna go shopping at Bangkok...anakku....dis is da time for u 2 show ur love to me edi..

btw...bookin flights is ez...nt dat hard as u tot...

Sab said...

They are slashing prices like crazy now...I'm eyeing Australia...but i need MONEY!!!