Friday, August 14, 2009

McLosers

This is what happens when you live in a "city" so lousy it only has one McDonald's.
They start making up their own rules!
When I went to refill my drink for the second time, the girl working the cashier looked as shocked as though I just asked her to take off her clothes. Hello, what's so shocking about refills at McD's?
She had the bloody nerve to tell me I can only refill ONCE.
I was like, What kinda policy is this?
And she was like, HUH?
So I was like, real slow, policy apa ni boleh refill sekali saje? McDonald's lain pun tak de rules macam ni.
And she was like, tak boleh compare dengan McDonald's lain.
WTF? Then who should I compare you to? Starbucks?
She reluctantly refilled my drink AND THEN told me they needed to see receipts to refill.
WAAAA MCB I WAS SOOOO BOILING AT THAT TIME.
I purposely asked Jacqueline to go refill one more time so that when the bitch asked for a receipt, she would have the chance to say, kenapa? You takut saya ambil cawan dari tong sampah untuk refill ke?
And then we laugh and laugh at their stupidity.
Siiiigghhh. Poor us rural folks.

1 comment:

eLLie~bAo said...

anakku sentiasa pandai..
kesian lo...cant refill...sob...
u shud say u'll ask da mc donald HQ bout dis so called POLICY!!!