Friday, August 7, 2009

Writing on 2 Blogs Simultaneously

This is supposed to be a little blogging break amidst my day-before-the-exam frantic cramming, but frankly and surprisingly, I haven't really been cramming.
I have lost all focus AHHH!
This all started when my precious sisters came yesterday and I spent almost the whole day playing with them.
I am already in a liberated state of mind! Lalalala~~
Thankfully I studied the day before (wooo no last minute!) so Malaysian Studies today wasn't too hard (the lecturer too, he was a darling!) but Moral... UGH.
Today, I zoned out more than once. I even spent like 20 minutes reading one single slide and I'm not even trying to memorize it word-by-word.
I guess that's just to be expected for a subject that I only pay attention to for 5 minutes per every 1 and 1/2 hour of class.
I really, really love A's but seriously, for this one I'm just hoping I don't fail hee hee ;)

1 comment:

Sab said...

I should probably take your lesson as an example to study earlier....nah, maybe not =P