Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Heart Old Friends

As in, literally old. Someone just turned 20 yesterday! LOL
I'm glad I realized that I had like 10 days of absolute freedom just in time to follow my parents back.
I thought I was going to be non-celebrating Raya somewhere other than KT for the first time in a long time but noooo, who the hell can turn down the amazing nasi minyak, dagang, ketupat and RENDANG (especially Kakak's!!) that comes together with Raya?
I have been so well fed these past 3 days =D
So far I've beraya at Piqah's house which was intimidatingly crowded, and Nasa's new house where we catched up on all the usual everythings and where his gaggle of noisy cousins + siblings made me feel like a celeb ;p
The first and so far only non-Raya social event was Joanna's birthday last night. As in, Joanna the divamodelactress extraordinaire that I haven't seen in YEARS. It's always good to catch up.
In fact, if people didn't know better, they'd thought we were on a date today.
We went running on the beach - isn't that soooo Fergie & Josh Duhamel of us? Joanna's idea obvs, I'd never initiate a sports activity myself. She's apparently a sports freak now - and then later went to Batu Buruk to look at kites, play with baby horses and eat the ice cream colek of our childhood! Woot!
I love how KT is sooo filled with people during Raya that wherever you go, people will stare at you. They might be bitching and I might be perasan but whatever la, I miss Pavilion =p

No comments: