Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feels Like a Vacayyytion!

2 days off! Either I'm really lucky or my boss is really sick of seeing my face in the store.
It's amazing how 2 days spent in someone else's room that's not really in KL can make you feel like you're on vacation when you're not. We've been doing really vacation-ish stuff, like sleeping at odd times (more like sleeping the whole day), swimming and tanning and treating the pasar malam like it's a novel tourist attraction. I like!
Ever since Howyee moved back to the hulu village from where she came, I've forgotten how nice it is to spend weekends (or in my case, weekdays off) at some other place that's not as boring as your own room but still has all the comforts of home. Plus the added benefit of someone else cleaning up your mess. Heee heee kidding ya, Jacqueline and Howyee and whomever punya rumah I pernah stay before! I clean up 98% of my own mess! =D

Work's good but I'm a tiny bit not as motivated as before. I was almost late that day and my unofficial "breaks" are getting longer and longer and more frequent now hee hee. The only motivation for me to work now is thinking about aaaallllll the things I will be able to buy once I get my salary. Wait, was there any other kind of motivation ever? Oopsies.

No comments: