Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Really Hope I Don't Become a Fat Bitch

Without fail, every night at 3 or 4 am I'd get the munchies.

Don't ask me why I'm still awake each night at 4 am. It's a whole other blog post.

Some nights it's because I just got back from the club, but most nights it's because ________________.

I used to be able to count on Jem to teman me yamcha regardless of whatever crazy hour it is. Now she has gone healthy, she sleeps at 11, wakes up at 8 and doesn't really do mamaks anymore.

So I gotta go out and hunt for my late-night snacks on my own :'(

So the thing is it's really frustrating because I am so sick of rotating between just the three mamaks that we have here.

Why are there no Ramly burger stalls that stay open super late? There should totally be a law that makes it a must for every condo to have a 24 hour Ramly burger stall right outside the guardhouse.

Also, why is it so hard to find a late night lok-lok van here? I went all the way to Leisure Mall pun tak ada, and there are more late night businesses over there than here. There should totally be a law to make it a must for every bar to have a lok-lok van right outside.

This late night eating is becoming like a serious, serious problem for me. I'm already planning what I'm gonna have for super-late supper for the coming few midnights. Once I satisfy my lok lok and Ramly craving I'm gonna go for Puchong wantan mee the next night and then Pudu chicken rice the following one. Yummmmm.

No comments: