Monday, August 23, 2010

Good to be Back :-)

There are many small things and comforts here that make me go aaahhh puas.

Like today, I was very buat2 lah, since I bought many things at Giant the other day so I wanted to goreng some for Joceline. Kononnya very loving lah.

In KL I would have to do a hundred things first. But here no, things like onions are all already nicely chopped up. There are so many utensils to choose from, I don't need to min keong use the wrong one cuz it's the only one available like using pot to substitute for kuali or something. I don't have to jimat jimat when it comes to ingredients, like pour lah all the oil I want or whatever.

And then after I goreng something, I can choose from so many sauces and condiments to go with it hahaha. In KL if we're lucky someone tapau-ed something back from McD then we have leftover chilli sauce in packets to use lor. If not then too bad. But at home, I think there's like 5 different kinds of chilli sauce alone. There's even something called horseradish sauce. Sounds so freaky wtf is that?

And best of all, after I cook grandma usually still wanna cook so yay, I don't need to scrub those bloody oily pots and pans! Har har har.

Shitttt I sound so auntie lah. WTF *depressed*

Anyway every evening usually I'd take a walk with either Joceline or Sasha (sister & dog respectively, they're interchangeable HAHA) cuz if not there'd be no exercise in my life here AT ALL.

So for the past two evenings, I've seen the most random things during my walk.

Yesterday Joceline and I strolled down to the neighbourhood near ours and we were walking when we suddenly saw these two cute bunny rabbits. Like, soooo random. And, soooo cute. I mean, we always see dogs and cats, chickens, goats, even cows but rabbits? Out on their own, hopping around, eating grass. Awwww. One of them kept trying to fuck the other one but she wouldn't have it. She kept hopping away, all the while with grass in her mouth. LOLS! Food is more important than sex, yo!

Then today, I was out walking Sasha when I saw this very little boy who had strung like 10 plastic bottles together (those large 5 liter kind) and was dragging the bottles behind him as he walked. WTF. When he passed us, he beamed, like seriously BEEEAAAMED at me and said
"Your dog is so pretty!"
and I was like, awwww. And then he said:
"The hair is just like yours"

.........................

.........................

.........................

I zha dou and terdiam seketika. Guess that's a sign that my hair needs rebonding asap. LOL. In case anybody forget, Sasha is the curliest-haired Schnauzer that I have ever seen, so yeah, rebonding, I need.

2 comments:

cyntia said...

Hahahaha! So lovely,like father like daughter! <3

P.S. Tell Sasha i miss her! ;p

Jeffrey said...

OMG babiii I don't wanna be like her! Hahahaha!