Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Next T-Swizzle

Hungry as usual at this time of the night, we went on our nightly search for food. Tired of Malay warungs and fast food, I was looking for something different. I don't even mean exotic, all I wanted was something that I haven't been continuously eating for the past 5 days. This apparently, is not an easy feat in Terengganu at 2 something in the morning.

After an hour plus of zooming around in the car, I was about to give up and go to Perindu when I saw NAAN. Immediately made up my mind.

Anyways, the chicken tandoori there was soooo. effing. good that it totally inspired me. As in, to write a song.

For Joceline Yan.

Chicken Chicken

Chicken chicken, tastes so good.
I'm going to eat you as my food.

Chicken chicken, makes me happy.
Now that you are in my tummy.

Chicken chicken, oh so red.
Makes my mouth mastur-beh-eh-eh

Chicken chicken, at 3 am.
Mmmmmm. You are my best friend

Chicken chicken, I'm so full.
Soon enough, you'll be my stool.

Chicken chicken, now you're gone.
And so, ends my song.

******************

OMGGGGZZZ can you say geniuuus?! I expect some where around this time next year, I'll be collecting accolades left and right thankyouverymuch.

I even managed to apply some Gaga/Kesha/Katy songwriting genius. Don't have enough syllables? Easy, just add in random words/sounds (like Mmmm), or stutters to lengthen the whole thing out. I is so cleverz.

P.S I am not drunk by the way. However, I am contemplating blaming drunkenness if, sorry WHEN, this stupid crap comes back and bites me in the ass.

P.P.S. Joceline, thanks for being such a receptive listener. Sorry for the blood trickling down your ears when I finished.

3 comments:

Jem said...

HAHA! wtf ! Jeffrey's Chicken song ?

Jeffrey said...

=)))))

I is so talented ritez?

Jem said...

yah .. izzz so talented HAHAHAH !