Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to the Club

I feel like a Bad Influence. A Wild Child. Not A Good Brother.

We sneaked Joceline into Barsonic yesterday and we all had a merry good time.

I was impressed by how well she held her beer at Beer Factory [much better than Howyee that poor thing BWAHAHA] but we all know what Long Islands can do.

Fast forward 8 hours later and her face was green and she has already filled three plastic bags with sick. She was having an epic hangover, the Jacqueline kind.

Sorry arr Mei Mei, I shoulda been gentler for your first time. Ah well, at least you had fun! And 18 is a fine age to start training your alco tolerance ;)

They played Friday at Sonic yesterday. I could see faces all around were like ZOMGWTF. We were the only ones so happy [okay maybe we were really drunk] that we went all partyin' partyin' YEAH! OMG. Rebecca Black is so stoopid she makes me happy :)

2 comments:

HanieHyde said...

OMG you have no idea how I was singing to Friday at Sonic last Friday to annoy my bf lol

Jeffrey said...

Hahahaha so he must have been one of those whose faces were like 'wtfgrrrrrr'.

Come to think of it, I think 95% of the faces there were like that at that time LOL.