Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Waaaant a Root Beer Float

Ahhh tech-savvy kids nowadays.
My younger sis just lectured me that it is NOT economical to use GPRS everytime I want to log onto Twitter.
Which is why I'm at A&W's stealing their wifi in the middle of the night.
This is the first time I've been to an A&W that is both 24-hour and wifi-equipped!
I wanted to say this is the first time ever I've been to an A&W as well, but that's too big a lie cuz where I came from, it was the only fast-food restaurant there for like 250 years.
This magical A&W is at Sunway.
Yes! My sister and I found the way all by ourselves from Cheras to SUNWAY. Clever, no?
We even arrived two hours earlier than expected woohoo.
We were supposed to be euphoric but we were just too tired.
Instead, I stayed in the room and played hairstylist so my lil sis could see the wonders of straight hair, which I have just recently discovered myself =D

P.S. Came online to read about Yasmin Ahmad actually. Poor Yasmin Ahmad. I don't know her, but I know her movies and ads and... It's just so sad.

No comments: