Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Like a Sunsilk Model Now

My hair is sooooo soft and silk. Not silky, but SILK. Mwahahaha.
I totally can't stop touching myself. I mean, my hair ;)
Seriously, I've never had hair this straight before. Of course it's flat as hell right now and I have bangs like a cheap curtain but still... STRAIGHT HAIR kay?
Today, Seline and I were like so glam, getting our hair done during break in between classes. Like orang terkemuka changing dresses during events, kita tukar gaya rambut from one class to another?
Oh, 8 am class? Yeah, curls are okay. What? Another class at 5? OK fine, I'll have totally straight hair, please.
Of course, all this is possible thanks to BABI and Seline SOOOOO, so thank you mwah!
Though, semua ini has a (very, very small) price la. As shampoo girl of this cheap salon, it becomes my job to sweep away the massive amount of (Seline's) hair that ends up on the floor at the end of the day. So much hair my broom also become thicker dy.

Seline with her new best friend, the very practical yet fashion-forward plastic bag. Pink, summore!

Oh yeah, when I was smoking in the toilets* (didn't that sound bad-ass? I was just peeing but that sounded meh) I saw all these scribblings of my fellow uni-mates who felt really strongly about our uni.

Salah lah you punya word choice. Or whatev. Tak make sense.
Better. At least masuk akal.
Best. Simple and straight to the point.


* I don't smoke okay! Merokok tidak baik untuk kesihatan, ini adalah amaran daripada blah blah blah...

2 comments:

Cherry KSL said...

and like, what are you waiting for? post a photo of your straight ebony hair lah!

Jeffrey said...

Hehehe don't want! I wanna jual mahal ;p