Monday, October 12, 2009

Why Take My Picture Hah?

During the monster's lecture today, there were a couple of these bitches that really pissed me off.

First of all, they were camwhoring during class. Who camwhores during class??? It's understandable la if you are very pretty (like me) or if you dah kebetulan pakai cantik-cantik for a presentation today (again, like me). But ini tak, muka dah lah macam anak babi kena rogol, dressing pun total fail, camwhoring in class summore.

Of course just taking pictures is not going to set me off. After all, I'm self obsessed too. I don't mind people taking pictures. I also don't mind people taking pictures in class right in front of me, because it's not like I'm paying undivided attention to my notes. In fact, I don't even have notes. I also won't mind kalau the people taking pictures in front of me accidentally snapped a few shots of me, and even if those shots of me tak cantik pun I won't mind, because unprepared kan?

But HELLOOOOO, when you dah snap those (ugly) shots of me then tunjuk-tunjuk your friend and then the both of you start giggling, then laughing, then howling uncontrollably that is damn fucking rude okay! Especially when I am right behind you and can see the screen of that cheap camera clear as day! BITCH! What the fuck am I, a hired clown in a cheap costume at a kiddie birthday party?

If I find those shots of me online somewhere, your skinny yellow chinese asses are going to pay.

Again, I'm going to blame the monster lecturer for causing this unfortunate event, like all sorts of unfortunate events before this. If it wasn't because of him being so boring, I wouldn't be yawning and stretching and caught on camera looking like !!!!! and end up laughing stock for uncivilized people. Boo you.

1 comment:

Seline said...

hahahaha!!! OMG. I cant believe u blog because of them!!!