Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay Yay Nak Tengok Konsert!

After dilly dallying waiting to see who else wanted to join the Single Ladies Posse, I finally went and got tickets for Beyonce's show today. I was sooo afraid that we weren't gonna get the tickets we wanted cuz people were saying they were gonna sell out and all, and they've been on sale for like, 10 days.
When the very fabulous, Gucci-toting person in front of me in the queue was paying, I was like, whoa buy tickets also boleh sampai almost a thousand bucks. Think about the all the clothes that can put on my back!
It didn't hit me at first that I would be paying almost the same amount jugak but at least I got a couple more tickets than Ms. Gucci larh ;p

And I can't remember when was the last time something like this happened, but today I managed to resist the temptation of a 20 percent voucher and let it expired, just like that! Wipes away tears. I tell myself that it's okay, we shouldn't spend the $$$ that we don't have, we should focus on the things we really need but daaamn, there was this shirt that was reaaallly reaallly gorgeous and I realllly realllly want!

I also saw a major fight while stuck in a jam outside Midvalley. It started with one car trying to cut into another car's spot and then turned into threatening hand gestures and shouting through rolled-down windows. The climax came when one of the drivers stopped his car, came down and kicked the other guy's car. Cars were dented, something that looked a lot like a hammer was brandished and even the wives were being so drama, screaming around. And I was just right behind! If I weren't driving, I'd have video for sure ;)

No comments: