Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Is Not Just a Movie Review

Oh look, it's March. And I have just watched Valentine's Day.
How bawah tempurung can I get right?
I don't know why so many people hate on it. It was totally cheesy and predictable yes, but also very sweet. That's exactly like V-day itself isn't it? Well, cheesy sweetness is what I need right now. Watched it with my BFF and his BFF, which is the way rom-coms should be watched, if you ask me.

I was just going to write about the movie and then stop but when I opened my inbox like 5 minutes ago, I saw something that I knew I just had to share and I lazy wanna split into two separate posts. There was this heading;

E! News Asia Audition

and involuntarily, I was like !!!!!
and then inside it said;

It was a pleasure meeting you at the auditions. Thank you for coming.

You can see where this is heading right? No? OK, it continued,

But we're sorry that you have not been selected blah blah blah blah....

WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not like I expected to be the next Giuliana (actually I did). I already expected not to get but still, rejection emails are damn heart-breaking lor.

And my heart is not exactly in the best condition to be (further) broken lor now. How many times can it do that actually? Would it one day reach a limit and from that moment on, you'd feel nothing and just laugh at all the pain that comes your way?
Ah broken hearts. It's why I sometimes prefer bending over a dirty jamban puking so hard I'm shivering and breaking out in cold sweat with my stomach and head feeling like they're about to just explode rather than this. At least that, that is the pain you understand.

1 comment:

Dan said...

where do broken hearts go~
will they find their way~

its a song by WHouston
before she got wet

muakkies