Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Likes / Dislikes

Random photos of things I liked and disliked. Found them in my phone, some from don't know since when. In no particular order. OMG my English is super bad at this late hour, I just realized. Writing in hyper shortened sentences. Ha. Ha.

First, the things I liked =)))
Jem's SHISEIDO lip balm flying right out of the tube and onto Midvalley's floor. Bwahahhahahha!
Hanging out with these 2 retarded cuties. So patriotic, celebrating Malaysia Day. By drinking! Wooot I love getting drunk on weeknights. At 8 pm. In a mall. LOL!
Hairdo please! Shooting at Central Market and other locations for Ryan's shopping commercial. Heeheee my pretty face appeared in a commercial! LOL share later lazy wanna upload vids cuz need to wait.
Our Snack Platter for our Mid Autumn Festival Tanglung Party. Pweetee right? Everyone just loves random excuses to throw a party. Though in the end, no one cared about the tanglungs cuz there was limited space to hang them and the candles kept blowing out. So we just ate. And drank. And played games. And drank.

After Andy Ho's hairshow featuring clothes from Andy Yap. Round 2 cuz there was no FREE alcohol at the party. Whuuttt laaa! Hahaha. Getting drunk on a weeknight again. In a mall again. Hahahaha whattodo Zouk Cafe liquor damn cheeeeeep.
Miu Miu looking at me through the mirror. Shooooo kiiiuuuuuuuuttt rait? Dia sudah manyak besar tetapi masih manyak nakal.
Sushi explosion at Sushi Zanmai! With RM50 off! Ohemgeee orgasm! Thank you CyntiaNgPikPok!

At the Seed Fashion Show at Padini, OU. Now THIS one got free flow! I like! I told Andy that two of my most favorite words in the English language are 'free' and 'flow' =)))
More random party-throwing! This time poolside + BBQ wheeee. Look at the pretty props and pretty sunset =) Though the stupid guard mmg very potong stim. They cut our BBQ short and then don't allow like, half of us to go into the pool. Nabeh. Very sad to report that the cute Baby Giraffe has died an early death. Cause of death: Puncture in the neck =(

OMG now things that I didn't like!
Paris Hilton bailing out on KL! Stupid girl go get caught with drugs for whaaat. Look at that big empty space and runway at Pavilion, stupidly waiting for her. Hahahaha so sad. I also is very the sad because no get to see my big big idol Ms. Hilton. LOL
Driving in the rain AND stupid cars cutting queue at the toll. Babi.

Inefficient service. 3 counters open and only 1 serving customers. UGH I hate even going to the bank in the first place because it's such a tragic case. What are the odds of having someone withdraw almost all the $$$ in your account from a DIFFERENT country?! CIMB better be refunding my ass back after all the trouble I went to; lodging this report and that complaint, write letter lah, make phone call, getting this photocopied, that certified hgnh.

No comments: