Friday, October 22, 2010

The Beginning of the End

I guess I've always known all the while that this day would come. It's only a matter of time; whether sooner or later, it is something that is sure to happen.

No matter how good it starts out, in the end, relationships with landlords always, ALWAYS deteriorate when you are staying together in the same house.

It started out pleasant enough. I was telling everybody how nice and friendly and tolerant this landlady is. Very cincai. Not too strict to the point that you feel suffocated.

And it's not like we took that for granted. Okay fine, we had friends over more and more. Sometimes it gets a lil rowdy but I always tried to make sure that the noise level wouldn't disturb their precious sleep.

And we never slacked when it comes to cleanliness either. We don't dirty the house or if we did, we cleaned up after ourselves. Sure, we used the kitchen more and more but we didn't do any further damage to it than they already did.

I think they started to beh song us the moment Miu Miu came? Pets are always a tough spot in landlord-tenant relationships even though I keep Miu Miu in the room whenever they are in the house. It's not like he barks all night or scratch the furniture.

Things almost exploded after the BBQ party that day. Too tired to clean up after the super long day, we left the dishes and stuff in the kitchen with the intention to wash up the very next morning. We even piled it nicely instead of throwing it all around the kitchen or what. Babi. Early morning like 7 a.m she was already knocking on my door and the moment I opened it, she launched like a missile. 600 words a minute I couldn't even hear what she was saying. All I know was that she was PISSED. Mofo! Of course I will clean up lah. Tak pasal2 kena marah pukimakkanine.

From then on, they would always start finding fault with us already. One day, Ryan had friends over and they were doing their assignment on the dining table lah. Miss Flower wanted to eat her dinner and when she saw that the table was occupied, marah lah dia. She chased them to Ryan's room and then kebetulan I just came back from class, kena lah lagi tak pasal2. She was blah blah blahing about how the dining table is for eating, and especially for THEM to eat, not for our friends to do their work can you imagine how frustrating it is to come back from work all tired and then not having a place to eat blah blah. I know, so you tell them nicely lah, who knows you wanna eat wor, you screw me for what?! Fucker.

And then yesterday, she was dunno doing what in the toilet. I was cooking. Suddenly she came to the kitchen and asked me go to the toilet and see. There was hair lah at the sinkhole. She was like, you cut your hair in the toilet ah? Why so many hair? You know if too many hair, the toilet block ah. The water cannot go through ah. Spoil ah. Why so many hair ah? Your hair ah? Whose hair ah? Why cut hair ah? Toilet spoil ah. MAAAACHHEEEEBAAIIIII I tell you that time I almost exploded and screamed at her. You buta ke bodoh ke apa? You punya hotak tinggal dekat Vietnam ke cibai? Ke you punya mata simpan dekat puki? You tak nampak my hair is SHORT HAIR ke, the one blocking the fucking lobang is LONG HAIR. And WHY THE FUCK would I cut my hair in the toilet? You tak reti tanya the ONLY girl in the house besides you two ah? You tak reti cakap baik2 next time if nampak hair, please remove or what. Beides, it's not even that much. Bodoh. I've seen it even more clogged and I removed it without scolding or blaming anyone also, even though I know it's not all mine.

Memang bengong ah. If this kinda thing also can cari gaduh, I can foresee that in the near future, surely got more and more these kinda cases one lor. Girls, you need to stop sharing rooms so both of you can get laid properly okay? It will do wonders for your bloody temper.

I keep telling myself only one more sem to go, only one more sem to go. I hope they don't kick me out first, because we all know, finding and moving into a new room is SUCH A BITCH.

No comments: