Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Things I Want to Say, I Don't Know What to Call 'Em

Some people, just because it's their birthday, they're out having fun.... which I don't mind, but why take my key!

Now I'm trapped inside my house, bored out of my mind.. and SICK! Which totally sucks.

I don't understand why. This week's partying got a lil bit excessive lah, but nothing that haven't been done before what. Must be because I'm not getting laid enough har har har. Fucks with your immune system or some shit like that.

Miu Miu just watched me scooped his shit like a maid while he's perched on top of his cage like a bloody king hngh. He finally feels comfortable enough [and not as hyper] I guess to spend hours sleeping on the floor, on a box, on my bed with me =) and also weirdly, near electrical sockets [eeee I don't wanna wake up to a barbecued cat!]

Talking about BBQs, Saturday's one was super fun though I guess you can't really call it a BBQ what with the effed up guards finding fault with everything. As usual, too much food, too little drinks [IMO]... or maybe its just that everybody's drinking too little, except for Ryan. For the first time ever, we got to witness Howyee Trainwreck! Woot!

I'm stressed because nobody wants to hire me, except for a production company, which is not really my first choice when it comes to the different fields of what's available in this industry. I guess beggars can't be choosers. BUT! I sent out many of what I thought of as very proper letters and emails and resumes. Why doesn't anybody want me? Depressed. Maybe the picture that I chose tak meletup enough LOL. Seriously though, if it's that hard to get an internship now, I wonder what it would be like trying to get an actual job, one that I actually want and would love. Hmmmmm....... Continue studies? Hahahaha my parents would murder me.

Lalalala I'm so bored. I'm gonna do another post later with random photos from don't know since when.

P.S For the first time in a long time, I've actually got a crush on someone and feeling very hopeful about it hehehe =))))))))) How very schoolgirl of me ;p

No comments: