Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rachel Zoe Project

Today I went with my colleague to source and pull items for a shoot. It was so exciting! I felt like Brad Goreski. You go to all the designer showrooms and stores, touch pretty dresses, and say things like, "I'll have this whole rack" or something.

I finally see the office having some sort of fashion closet with all the hangers and garment bags around. Very September Issue :)

We even got style-papped walking in Pavilion, which I found really funny, because of all the times I go out in ridiculous outfits, today was the day someone wanted to take a pic of what I was wearing. Shows that less is really more for a lot of people. Not me though, more is always more!

I mean, what was so interesting about a navy sweater, grey jeans and black hi-tops? Other than the fact that it was ALL women's wear [head to toe to bag]. I only realized that when I looked down at my clothes because they asked me to describe them, and inside I was laughing. I am such a tranny.

When I got back to the office, there were only 10 minutes left till 6. I thought of getting maybe a teensy bit work done but then I saw people in the office marching towards the back.

It was the Cleo sale! They were really systematic. They had cashiers and bouncers [!] and everything set up on tables with big price labels printed out, like a proper warehouse sale. Our sale was just 4 big boxes and everybody clawing through them, and I thought separating the products into categories was already being really organized. LOL.

I think it's the last of the sales. I skipped almost all of the rest [MWW, Cosmo, the marketing team] cuz I didn't want to spend any $ but I was curious so I went and took a peek. Mygodddd it was so worth it.

While everyone stormed the beauty table, I went to the CDs and picked up almost allllll the CDs I've always wanted to get, but never got around to. For only RM2 each! 2 bucks was also the price I paid for the foundation that I'm currently using and running out of. My exact shade and it's the only bottle on the table. I was like, WHOA GRAB.

Add that to my RM5 Benefit and Guerlain [RM5! Benefit! Guerlain!] stuff from the other day's Bazaar sale and I is a happeee happppee beeeetch.

And then 6 o clock, I went downstairs, and got the most amazing surprise ever. Like, I don't think anybody ever did that for me. Totally diabetes ;)

No comments: