Thursday, July 10, 2008

Poor Kak Lim masuk hospital yesterday. Started having food poisoning the night before but it wasn't so serious. Became very bad in the morning and afternoon and since I was the only one around, teman her to the clinic. After one injection, many medicines and a few hours, she still didn't get better so we had to take her to the hospital. My first time driving someone to the hospital. I know it's not much to shout about, and absolutely not a very nice thing, but I felt so grown up, ya know? Like one of those good guy characters in TV dramas that get to send the lead actress to the hospital cuz of some dramatic accident, then fall in love, marry, turn out to be a killer and generally fuck up the lead actress and the police and everyone and omg, sorry, got distracted. Anyways, we went to Tawakal, which brought back soooo many memories which were supposed to be horrible cuz I had dengue and had thingies stuck up my arm and someone poked 2 needles in me each morning to draw my precious blood but weirdly, my time spent in the hospital doesn't feel that way. In fact in some kind of twisted way it bordered on nice. OHF even calls it Tawakal Resort cuz when I was there, it felt like a holiday as the whole big gang came everyday, usually a few times per day, bringing lots of food, gossip and laughter, bugging patients and nurses alike until they can't figure out who and where the sick person is. So when we returned this time, I couldn't resist snapping some pics since I missed out on the camwhore sessions the last time around just lying in bed.

Chinyee was behind the curtains getting TWO painful injections in the ass. We felt so kesian for her so we took pictures of our sad little faces :(
Chinyee resting after the whole thing. NOT an overnight ward stay cuz that would cost like a couple thousand bucks, ridiculous right? Good thing that came out from all this, is Chinyee finally lost weight after trying for twenty years. Good job! Let's hope the 5 kgs don't come back!
Today, after finally getting all my certs and shit compiled and done, I went to my new college to finish up applications and credit transfer and blah blah blah. Went to MaryKate's new house first cuz he was soooo lonely at home alone. Ran around in MK's very empty large living room then he teman me to my new college. When we reached, we were like sooo lost but cuz we're the glamorous Olsen twins, we pretended like we knew the place well and walk like we had a purpose LOL. Shit still not done cuz of ONE bloody sentence in my transcript. Ugh. Gotta be back again next week to settle it once and for fucking all and also to house-hunt. Double ugh.
Slutting it up in the LRT on the way to the college ;)
Because it was drizzling and because we were coming back again, I decided to leave househunting till the next trip. Which meant that we were freeee. It was only 4. MK stated that MidValley is only 2 stations away. I suggested that maybe we could go watch a movie or something. MK agreed enthusiastically. A plan was formed and off we go!

Desperate to be stared at the KTM station.

After everything was all done, I was supposed to go back to MK's for a sleepover party how fun! But MK suddenly received an SMS and omg, he suddenly has a date! As he has been fantasizing about it sooo friggin' long, I decided that no, I will not be a lamppost nor a wet blanket. Usually I throw mega tantrums if my plans don't go accordingly but since MK's my twin sis and he seems to be on the point of orgasm just by receiving an sms, I waved him off to his date with all my blessings. AWW. Which meant that I was going back GK alone. Everyone dah pun makan so when I reached I gotta makan alone. I was cooking instant noodles on one side of the stove and I saw that Crazy Auntie was cooking something fancy and complicated on the other side for her daughter and I can't help comparing and thinking 'god two people living in the same house, one gets home-cooked food and mother's love, one gets extra-salty seasoning from indomie.... haih' I bet even the Crazy Auntie pitied me cuz you know, I was having problems just from cooking instant noodles. LOL a chef I am not.

The poor boy eats the instant noodles he cooked all by his lonesome, while in the background, the mother accompanies her daughter while she eats something cooked with lots of fish, veggies and love.

4 comments:

cyntia said...

Hey!
OHF aperiodicity went there to cook many many good foods to GK gang lorx!
and tat's totlly FULL WITH LOVE! okie?

cyntia said...

*aperiodically

Jeffrey said...

I know ah! Its just that yesterday so kelian, I eat indomie leh! The crazy lady don't know cook what nice thingies for her cha bor kia. So unfair this world. Luckily I pretty ahahahahhax

eLLie~bAo said...

indomie? u can invite kenji over n accompany u...haih...u hv 2 be her cha bor kia oni gt fish n vege..go call mama...haha