Sunday, July 6, 2008

1st Post Since Returning to KL

Been one full week since coming back to KL yet I'm only blogging now cuz I was so uninspired and totally unmotivated to just sit in front of the monitor and type for like half an hour. There's so much else to see and do in KL. LOL ;)
Anyways, when I returned to beloved C-21-4, lots and lots have changed.
a) No more Sasha
b) No more GK gang housemates
c) New roommate

So yeah, the most major was that my cutey-pie baby Sha was no longer my 24/7 companion. It was such a big change cuz previously, life kinda revolved around her - like I can't stay out the whole day or run away from home cuz someone needs to feed her, and like 70% of all my chores involve her - feeding her, cleaning her, cleaning up after her, etc etc. Now that she's not here, life's much freer and my room's definitely cleaner but I really miss the one thing that jumps up and down in happiness whenever I just walk into a room. And I'm still not used to not having her follow right behind me everywhere I go, always overexcited and over-sniffing everything. But I guess she's kinda happy with the kampung life though. She gets to run up and down two floors, there are lots of rooms and corners for her to smell and explore and she gets to stalk my poor grandma through the whole house. Yup, life must be fun for her cuz she's put on serious weight. No more lifting with one hand. LOL

When I was in KT, GK Gang moved out of the house so when I came back, there was this bunch of people I absolutely do not know, sitting around the house. There was this family whom I found really annoying cuz they practically took over the whole house; their junk was all over the place in every bloody corner but I later found out they were only staying for a month cuz they were here for medical purposes so I kinda felt guilty for disliking them earlier. See, I have emotions bitches! I also discovered that the fridge was dead and the water filter has tiny organisms living in it so I really thought I was living in hell until I saw the new fridge, HowYee gave me a kettle and most most mostest importantly, The Husband of the Ultimate Bitch gave us Streamyx!! Woo hooo!! Which is the reason why I am able to lie on my bed at this ungodly hour updating my blog hahahahxx :D Anyways, the family with lots of stuff moved out and this couple that never appears moved in, and then there's this lady who never comes out of the room, so yeah, the house is pretty quiet all the time, so it's not that bad. GK Gang has been reuniting here for auntie mahjong sessions so its just like good ol' times! Except with less cooking oil fumes in the air! LOL

However, the drastic-est change of all was my new roommate, my sister! After 2 years of living more or less alone without family in KL, my sister starts her internship at the very glamorous Citibank and as the lovely, supportive brother, offered her a place to stay so that she'll feel loved and less alone in this big lonely unknown city. Well, what a shock that is. I haven't even fully adapted to the concept of the roommate, let alone that rommie being my sis. The first few days were very honeymoon-ish. We went shopping and jalan jalan around KL, and we spent unneccesary money or splurging on pricey foods and stuff I was like "you're an intern and I'm jobless, and we're spending six bucks for two slices of raw fish?" LOL. Not all fun and games though. Since masa kechik kechik, we are two very different personalities and we still clash over lots of things. Jacqie is clean but untidy while I'm not-so-clean but tidier. It's like she can throw all the bras on the floor but the floor her bras are on need to be spotlessly clean while me, I need to have all my books in order on the shelf, but I don't really care if the shelf is a wee bit dusty. And our most often conflict is over a tiny tiny detail. I love love love my dim yellow lamp and rarely switch on the bright, unromantic fluorescent but she on the other hand hates the yellow light cuz it 'buat sakit mata' so she always switches on the ugly fluorescent light which I absolutely can't stand. Well they say blood is thicker than messy clothes and ugly lighting so I'm gonna be sticking with my new roomie for a while :D

3 comments:

cyntia said...

eh!
namaku dah tukar?
bukan 'Anakku Cyntia' dah?

Jeffrey said...

ehwah tajamnya mata! ya, sbb panjang sgt, i tak suka tgk! takpe lah ya, asalkan u tau dalam hati i, u adalah anak kesayangan i boleh dah ;)

cyntia said...

eh
panjang baru special.
then org lain baru boeh spot link sy dari blog u.
then mereka baru boleh pigi tgk blog sy lah.
tgk! tak special dah~
haha =p