Monday, May 3, 2010

Drunken Ramblings

I've finally learnt the all-important art of pacing myself.
I've been drinking since 9 p.m and it's now 2 a.m and I'm not shitwrecked! I amaze myself lor sometimes =)
Most of the time by 1.30 I'm already a gone case but today's different.
Yes, I might be drunk but I'm still very in control of myself woooot!
I also learnt what to do once you've reached your limits.
Leave.
If it's not fun, it's not fun. It might get better once you've finished off 5 G&T's but not only is that a fucking waste of money, you gonna feel like hell the next day.
Don't know why it took me all this while to figure out something as fundamental as this. LOL.
Hope I remember this the next time I go out!
Saw an ex and a former Bad-Romance at the club. What a disaster. The BR was as slutttyyy as evahh! And I tried to chat up my ex but totally tak layan. I thought we parted on good terms? Actually, it was civil lah, but where were the sparks? Were there ever sparks???
Babi, clubbing today was sooo boring I actually sneaked out to eat. Twice. Ate lok-lok but it was sooo overpriced for that kinda quality. So bad. Made me feel like eating super good shit satay celup! Mmmm!

No comments: