Wednesday, April 28, 2010

(Fail) Rehab's Over!

It's always amusing to see the reactions that Sasha brings out in young, crazy village kids everytime I walk her.
Them naughty boys usually turn into apes upon seeing her; hooting and hollering at her, probably trying to get her to chase them or something. I have to endure them making all sorts of animal sounds.
Girls are girls; you know how they squueeeeal when they see cuddly, fluffy things.
But no matter what people do when they see her, they always say the same inescapable fact. Just this evening one girl said,
"Eeeeeeee gemoknyaa dia comel larh!"

I cannot get over how fat she is! She's like the Fattest Schnauzer Alive!
The other one pun sama jugak.
Both can get crazy over the tiniest bit of food, and we are already feeding them sooo mucchhh.
They can spend 20 minutes circling the dinner table after everyone has left just to see if there are any scraps on the floor. Siao kao.

Well, it's already my last 8 hours in Terengganu. Feel like I've been here for ages and ages but then it also feels like out of nowhere time crept up and I've got to go back again. Weird. I'm so happy I came back though. I get to eat proper meals with fantastic dishes everyday. I get to bake myself on a lurrvvely beach everyday (except that one day when it rained so heavily) aaaaand I get to made MAJOR plastic damage when Mummy took me out for a sudden shopping trip 2 days ago (sadly, this one not everyday). I'm so happy!

Also very happy that I'm going back to KL. I'm going to hit the ground running. I reach KL tomorrow but I think I'll only get to duduk in my own room on Saturday or Sunday hehe. My plans for the next 4 days are already full like wanna burst! I love long, fun-filled weekends =)

No comments: