Sunday, July 25, 2010

OMG I'm Missing the Beach Already!

Joceline says I sleep far too much. I said no. I told her that if I were in KL (away from parental supervision), I would sleep for like maybe 12 hours straight, like from 3 a.m to 3 p.m.

Back here, if I sleep at 3 a.m, someone would wake me up for breakfast at like, 8. Then I would have nothing to do. So I would fall asleep at like, 11. Then 1 something, someone would again wake me up for lunch. Then the heat and food would make me drowsy. I would sleep again at 3. 5 plus, wake up again.

I still sleep the same amount, just in smaller blocks of time. Whichever way it is, sleeping 12 hours make me come off as a pig.

So anyways, yesterday I was having my first nap (the 11am - lunchtime one) and when I woke up the house was FULL of Noise. Like it's the 4th day of CNY or something. WTF. Before I napped my dad asked me to take out a few extra chairs cuz he said a few people were coming over for lunch. Hello, that's not a few people lor okay. The dining room was full until people spill out into the garden some more. Kids pulak dominated the TV room pukimak.

I was feeling very anti-social so I put off going downstairs even though I was starving until I heard some people leave. But then, there were still some voices that I could identify as those of nosy people I didn't want to meet (shrill, loud voices yuck).

And surprise surprise, the moment I go down, I kena interrogated straight away.
"Wah, now morning or afternoon, just woke up ah?"
Excuse me bitch? My own mother pun tak tanya that question and there you are, sitting pretty in my house, monitoring my sleeping patterns? KNNMCB.

Lazy want to layan her, I ate and ran back upstairs, biarlah they all say I anti-social pun. Tak kisah.

Later I went to the beach with Joceline. Soooooooooooo puas the weather was like, perfect (or as Joceline would say, awh-suummm)! If only I had made drinks like say, a pitcher of ice-cold vodka lime, it'd be HEAVEN.

Took a whole load of photos and I'm posting them here AND on Facebook cuz beach photos make me sooooo damn happy. When I'm back in KL going to boring classes and it's raining one moment and scorching the next, I would look at these pictures, letak pillow tinggi tinggi, go to sleep and dream aahh =)

Super Poser Alert!








No comments: