Friday, August 6, 2010

OMGFML

After hours and hours of rushing like mad to finish my assignment, I finally finished my part.
I was like phew, finally, can exhale.
Then I discovered that OMG I still need to edit and correct my partner's part.
Nevermind no biggie. Took care of that. Finally, everything really done. I'm happy cuz it looks so pro =)
Then I discovered, the broadband that was working just fine FIVE minutes ago is not working now. How can it not work now???
Maybe it's my computer punya problem so I tried Jacq's laptop. Also cannot.
But it was working fine on that laptop too just now!
After 30 minutes it decided to suddenly work again.
I'm like yes finally! I can get this shit over with.
It worked long enough to bring me to Hotmail, long enough for me to log in, long enough for me to delete the junk and then when I clicked on 'New' to send off that bloody thing, it stopped working again.
PUKIMAKKNNMCBMCHTNM!!!
Walked lah in the cold [cuz I'm at Awana btw] to the hotel lobby to try to use their free computers + internet hoping please please please God let them be working fine.
Well, they are working fine. I am here right now writing this blogpost on the free computer + internet.
So what's the catch?
Well, the CPU's locked inside a case meaning, no port for me to cucuk my USB drive into, meaning even I can access my email pun I got nothing to mail.
Bloooooddddyyyy heeellllllllll laaaaa whyyy the fuuuuuck is this happppppeninnnggg??????
Right now I got several options;
a) Go back to the hotel room and wait for the bloody thing to work again.
b) Go back to the hotel room, grab the keys and:
b1) Drive up to Genting to find CC
b2) Drive down to KL to find CC
c) Wait until morning, drive down to KL, print the assignment and hand it in myself
d) Kill myself and die

Option (d) sounds pretty good right now.

1 comment:

Qboy said...

Lmfao. Chill la dudeeeee.

*smack Wake up!