Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deprestrated

There are two things that are reaaaalllyyy frustrating AND depressing me. My nerves feel like they've been trampled on.

1) I am being evicted!
The day that I said would come has finally come! I have been served notice and told to move out. But very surprisingly it's not for the reason that I thought it would be. The house owner wanted the house back as a wedding gift to her son. That means all 6 of us are going to be out of a home!

But really, Jenny really surprised me though. We're her tenants, not like her children or something. She didn't need to like take care of us, like what's gonna happen to us, where we're gonna live, etc. She could have just told us that the owner wants it back and then highlight it outta here. She's prolly rich enough not to have to live in this crappy overpopulated area anyways.

But no... she really cared about what's gonna happen to us. She's looking and negotiating for the cheapest and bestest place possible and wants to bring us all with her. She's giving us priority to move in with her AND she's looking for somewhere near the uni so that Ryan and I could still go to classes, no problem. OMG. Mana mau cari house leader like this?!?!! TERHARU! I take back all the mean things I said! Hahahaha. I even heard her talking about buying a place here. Whoa. She told Christy that if worse comes to worst, they'd live near Leisure Mall so that it's easier for Christy to go to work. Aaaand she's in talks with the owner to give us more time to look for a place + move out.

However, no matter how nice Jenny is, fact of the matter is I am still being evicted! I still need to look for a new place! Haven't I mentioned 600758 times before how much I FUCKING HATE looking for a new place AND moving?! Oh God the packing and the moving and the cleaning and the settling in I hateithateithateit!!

2) I'm not graduating!
OK lah, not that dramatic but I'm not graduating when I thought I would be graduating and it's all the uni's fault!!! FML! It's not like I failed exams or what! [Touch wood] I only have three subjects left. That's barely a semester. I thought I can gao dim all come January but today when course selection opened, I check the timetables, and the fuck they are only offering two. SO WHAT I NEED TO WAIT AND DELAY MY LIFE FOR FOUR WHOLE MONTHS JUST TO TAKE ONE OR TWO CLASSES A WEEK LA IZZIT ARHGHGH$$$&%$*^((&"^£^$&"£*"£($&$&%&*£!!!!!

Fuckkk it I've already told all the uncles + aunties who keep on asking and asking and asking, that I would be graduating middle of next year. Now it's end of the year. I'm gonna look so bodoh okay. And that's the least of the problems. Stupid uni wanna cheat our money for one more sem. 400 bucks I pay each semester for "miscellaneous" and WTF do I get? Nothing I can think of. A pool I do not use? A library that is constantly renovated but books not upgraded? Crappy parking under the fucking hot sun and on fucking dirt??! Fuck off.

I wanna work okay! I wanna quickly start paying off whatever debts I owe to parents/PTPTN and start buying designer stuff!!! OK lah maybe not that last part but whatevs. I'm so not gonna wait until I graduate to work. By the time I finish these two subjects, I'm gonna start looking for a job dy. Maybe do freelance/part time first so I can go for that ONE class a week; I'll figure that out later.

OMG I was so enraged and now I feel a teensy bit better after vomiting all that out. Still pissed though.

No comments: