Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is like, a Standard 6 Karangan LOL

Yesterday and today have been very happy days indeed!

First, I needed to do pickups and shoots, so no going into office!

Means, I could wake a teensy bit later. One hour of extra sleep was heaven.

Then, I had le big breakfast at La Bod (which was very yumm) with very good company, who is sadly, gonna be leaving soon. Good to catch up for what I think is gonna be the last time in a very long time.

And then, dinner with Andy! Followed by movie night! I haven't watched a movie in ages and we've been talking about doing it forever. Let Me In was very very very good! I don't think I've ever watched a vampire movie that was this heart-wrenching and yet at the same time, truly chilling.

After that was slumber party time! With lots of talking+gossiping+playing with fabulous clothes, as usual =)))))))))

Woke up super late (hooray for public holidays) <--- can't believe I actually said that omgwhathappenedtothemewhowakesuplateverysingleday - and then went shopping! Bought things I didn't really need and couldn't really afford, but they look fucking faboo so idontcare, I eez happy.

And then came back to Connaught untuk yamcha dengan kawan2 yang sudah manyak lama gua tarak jumpa! Lalalala~~~

The end.

Now I have like, 6 hours to sleep ohmaigosh goodnight.

No comments: