Friday, June 27, 2008

Camwhores: From Hulu Jungles to Middle of the Seas

Mary-Kate and I went yamcha one night and when we looked out to the sea, we saw carlights. On the sea! At first I said it was a boat but then after looking long and hard, it was totally carlights. So we thought there was like, this secret passageway that leads all the way out to the sea and so we planned to go there - even though I had this terrible fear that if we drive out there, something horrible would happen and the car would fall into the sea or something like that. But anyways, once we reached there, it was so anti-climactic because there wasn't any magical road on the sea or anything, it was just a reaaaaally reaaallly looong walkway for motorists and anglers. So we walked and walked and it lead out really far, like all the way to the middle of the sea. It took us like half an hour to reach the end and it was soooo purrdy, cuz it was really really dark and quiet and totally removed from humanity. LOL. So Mary-Kate and I were saying like, how cool would it be if we came here early in the morning to watch the sunrise and get some snaps of it. So the next day right, when everyone was busy rushing off to school, we were already on the way to the beach. How fierce is that? My dad was totally speechless when he saw me up and ready in the a.m. (I usually hibernate till teatime LOL). Anyways, it was totally worth it cuz we got some major shots :D


I think the nicest JUMP pic I ever took :)

The first termenung pic
2nd termenung pic. It's not that I lack variety, it's cuz everytime I don't look at the camera, the pics get nicer LOL

Looking in the general direction of Shanghai ;) hehe


Few days after the first camwhore session was the drama competition at Kuala Berang. So me, Mary-Kate, Anis and Piqah took a road trip there. Yup, me, manual, 40 minutes, fierce. Anyways, we felt sooo out of place when we reached that kehulu-huluan school cuz everyone be staring like they ain't seen fabulosity before. Anyways, like all events related with Malaysian VIPs and opening ceremonies, the competition was of course delayed. So we went in search of food but a 15 minute search turned up nothing so we ended up at a Petronas eating junk food. With lots of time to spare, we decided to hit up Terengganu's famous waterfalls, Sekayu.

Famous, my ass. The place looks as deserted as a town in a bad zombie movie. Can't understand why in the world touristy spots like this get so terbiar. So, we decided to go to another waterfall which is supposedly nearby. Well, it's not so nearby after all cuz after driving for quite some time, we're still on the same small road that gets tinier and tinier by the meter, and is bombed with cow shit. We later saw a herd of like, 30, 40 cows so that explains why the roads are like a cow shit obstacle course. After we stopped searching for the falls, we came across this spot which is like sooooo perfect for camwhoring. Everything was green and silent. Until we came along, that is :D I bet all the nearby FELDAs could hear us screaming and giggling



This is exactly like the first termenung pic at the beach, but by the road LOL
My mom went crazy when she saw this pic. "How can you guys take pictures on a road that's curved? You can't even see oncoming cars blah blah blah" LOL. There are NO cars Momma
Childhood in the 70's?
I also discovered that I have picked up some of Cyntia's skills cuz some of the pics I took for my friends are so fierce, unlike what I used to do with my shitty photog skills last time. And of course, I've also picked up a bit on HowYee's major editing talents. Yay me :D

No comments: