Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aku Mula Menggatal

I miss HowYee and Cyntia, my co-stars in the 'reality show' that is our life! OMG it's been 2 weeks since I've seen Tia and 1 week since I last ber-kay-poh with HowYee but it feels sooooo long cuz we usually trade our bedtime stories every single weekend.

I miss my sluts Nasa and Yewei! Always tak jadi kalau nak berplan plan with them, what with Yewei's overachieving super busy schedule and Nasa's online business and millions of ahem, 'buddies'.

I miss OHF too! Babi betul got outing when I'm not here. Who's the next person to get the fuck outta KL? I wanna main main farewell party too!

Anyways..... Exams are finally OHH-VER! I'm free to party like a rock star! LOL cheesy. Now that my super long sem break is finally here, I'm keeping my post-TARC, pre-UCSI schedule, which means I'm basically doing nothing! For the first few weeks anyways. Who knows, the laziest bitch in KL might finally get a job or something. But for now, I'm open to whoever who wanna ajak me out for whatever reason cuz I wanna main kao kao! Just takut tak cukup duit ngan kaki jer hahahaha. Currently only got plans for this weekend and then cloobing plans with Chelvina. Gimme gimme more more more~ LOL

6 comments:

cyntia said...

Omg.. I've LOTS of movie wanna watch and i wanna Sing K, Shooping (but i'm broke, wait till 27th) and sure for Clubbing!!! Seems like looong time our 'reality show' dint come out some clubbing scene?

Jeffrey said...

Wah amoi, sudah lewat masih boleh leave comment?? Impressive!
Yeah I wanna go clubbing too! I'm soooo gatal cuz feels like sooo long didn't go to somewhere relli 'fierce' dy heh heh ;)

Cherry KSL said...

oooooh don't miss me lah? what is Chelvina? OMG, u gotta be kidding!!!!

Jeffrey said...

Miss u! Already said it in the last post what, tak leh repeat soooo many times, l8r u kembang!! LOL!!
Chelvina = Cherry + Alvin + Sabina
U org punya nama too long la individually :P

Cherry KSL said...

isssh creative nyerrrrrrr! =D Chelvina..nice girly name too!

Anonymous said...

Dah lama tak leave any komen untuk anda dah~
Masih ingat aku ni siape?
Dah lama tak ber-KTV dgn kamu ni, when will be the next round?