Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Very High School Weeekend

Finally watched HSM3 last Friday night! Joceline came down just for this 'special occasion' and luckily HowYee and Cyntia also terkena the HSM craze just a couple of months before the third one premiered, so there was one whole bunch of us who were really really siao about it. We tried buying tickets waaay in advance but they only have it 2 days before screening. All of us were sooo sexcited about it we decided to wear East High colours to the movie. I wanted to do a Ryan but couldn't find a nice hat at the last minute. Anyways, hats are sooo HSM2 Ryan. Apparently, HSM3 Ryan is all about BOOTS. Fierce. We also tried to memorize all the lyrics to the songs which Joceline and HowYee have downloaded WEEKS before so that we could all sing along, like a real musical! LOL :D

And we really did. I think we were the noisiest ones in the entire cinema. The moment Zac Efron's face popped up on screen I could already hear J and HY screaming and ooooh-ing and after that, we sang along to almost all the songs. Hahahha we'd be annoying if we weren't so cute. LOL kidding. I pity the poor people who sat beside, in front and behind of us. Hahhaha but our enthusiasism was infectious kay, cuz at the end of the movie everyone also started to bising bising, clapping and cheering and singing. LOL. Maybe it was just our echo?

We even spent like 20 minutes camwhoring outside after the movie ended. Here, we were trying to do the "graduation jump" thingie.


We took so many shots, but it was all soooo cacated cuz most of 'em came out either blurry or we've already landed / just beginning to jump, resulting in fugly pics. The last pic was the nearest to perfect cuz it was not blurry and we were all mid-air, BUT... all our faces couldn't be seen. Me and HowYee was because we jumped too high and Cyntia's face was blocked cuz of HY's giant hand. Bwahhaha.

Tired, we decided to just take normal and lame stand-in-front-of-the-poster kinda pictures.

Oh look! A West High bitch amongst us! EW!

All of us are in luuurrrve with High School Musical and we are so gonna catch it again next week once we memorize every single word of every single song! LOL. In fact, we're soo in love that this morning when I signed onto MSN, Cyntia's, Joceline's and HowYee's personal messages were all lyrics from HSM3 songs. Hahahha talk about obsessed.

The next day was Karaoke Night since it's been months since we last went, I think. It was kinda disappointing cuz even though it's been so long since we went, there weren't any new songs and there's only so many times you can scream along to 'Since U Been Gone' before you go blerrhhh. Doing things with friends is always super fun though, don't get me wrong. Got to see Irene, which was rare, and got to take my lil sis out to sing in the middle of the night, which was a first! Just that for almost 40 bucks, I could think of other things that are much much more fun-er. Like, clubbing, for instance. Heh heh heh. God I'm desperate for that.

Doing Lady Marmalade I think.
Speaking of alternative entertainment options, the next day we totally found a great new way to have fun without burning cash. Heh heh. Cuz it was another long weekend AND the end of the month AND we've been playing to the max lately, we were broke and after sending me mom and sis off at KLCC, we were thinking of where to go that doesn't involve spending massive amounts of money.

Anyways before I continue on with what I was saying up there, something really funny happened when we were about to leave KLCC. One of the windows in Tia's car couldn't be rolled up and we were seriously panicking so we went back to GK cuz we don't know where else to go. Too bad that all the mechanics there were closed by that time so we just drove around blindly looking for car repair workshops. It was at this one workshop called Brothers that our dear HowYee found her future husband and career. He's called Brother Tiger and she's gonna be the lady boss of Brothers, going under the name of Tiger Lady. Woot! Brother Tiger was soo taken by Tiger Lady he gave us a 5 dollar discount on a 15 dollar job AND... asked for her number! Major LOLness.

So back to the point, the low-cost entertainment which I was talking 'bout is sunset at Titiwangsa Lake! Since we were so broke, we decided to just go lepak at the park. And whaddya know, just drop us someplace beautiful with a camera and we'd be happy entertaining ourselves camwhoring till the sun goes down (which was what we did, taking pics till it was dark!) I think this only applies to us seeing that we are such major camera sluts. Other people, like my sister would put on their running shoes and jog but oh no, not us. We need other people to look at us by posing and snapping away like silly. Bwhahahaha!
HSM-inspired.
Lan romantic.
The oh-so-sad-waiting-for-my-husband picture which seems to be a MUST for each of our shoots hahhaha!

Lately I've noticed that my blog is becoming some sort of glorified report with pretty pictures and I don't know, that doesn't seem to be the original purpose of why I'm writing. I started a blog to just bitch and rant about things in general but on one hand, I absolutely cannot stand all those emo shit and lets-talk-about-my-feelings kinda posts so, yeah I don't expect I'll become all deep and substantial all of a sudden. I'm fine with being Superficial Me at the moment. Why let everyone and anyone read your inner-most thoughts right? LOL this was SUPER random but yeah whatever. I don't give a damn about making sense. Hahahahaha

No comments: