Monday, October 13, 2008

Lunch Break Post

Yay yay after a whole week, finally got all the KT pics but then still can't post it up cuz I need to spend all of today and half of tomorrow doing last minute rushing (again) for an assignment. Seriously, students here are all so super. Everytime a classmate asks me about my assignment and I said I haven't done it yet, their reactions damn besar. I'm like OMG am I the only slacker here? I can totally imagine what ibuku bAo would say - Anakku, besar jor la, you think still in diploma meh? Bwahhahaha ;p

Besides that, all the photos still need to be edited and resized. And.... this weekend was another episode in our Guide to Fabulosity so again, banyak banyak pictures that needs to be edited also. LOL.

I'm supposed to be working on the assignment since I have one and a half hours free now but then, sleeping seems like a much better option. When the semester started, me and Seline were very excited about our one and a half hour break everyday cuz we thought we could always come back here and sleep. But to date, we have only done it once. The rest of the time we just lepak lepak around, sometimes even in the library! Cue laughter.

No comments: