Friday, October 31, 2008

HSM Round 2

I thought yesterday was going to be a no-plans day since I was in cold, lonely, empty Cheras all by myself but then the night before, was chatting with Sean Paul and they tiba tiba suggested to go to MidValley the next day to watch HSM3. WheeeEE~ excited lah what else. Plus, it was like our first real outing somewhere. Before this was just makan makan and pasar malam and study nights at McDs. LOL.

The second time around watching HSM was just as fun, cuz I had memorized all the songs but then sadly, I was the only one cuz it was Sean Paul's first time watching so I was the only one making all the noise in the whole entire cinema. Ooops malu betul.

The thing with going out with new friends is, like they still don't know how I really am (eeesh men-cliche-kan betul) cuz most of the time with people I just kenal, I'm like this sweet, shy thing, don't even dare to open my mouth and all. Mwahahha AS IF. Then bila dah kenal and more rapat, OMG terkejut beruk usually when people see me mencarut like no one's business, mencaci tak henti henti and just generally being loud and siao. Have to like, take it slow, cannot sekali go OOC to the max, people yang tak pernah experience boleh heart attack. But I think with Sean Paul, the time it takes from Quiet Me to become Mean Me is super fast dy, almost like a 180 thing. I remembered last time with OHF, it took one whole long semester and then sem break before my belang all came out. LOL. Pauline finally saw the mean side of me which Seline is always describing. Haahhaha ;P

Anyways I'm glad Sean Paul and I went to watch HSM cuz now the total amount of people on my MSN contact list with HSM-related personal messages have risen to 5. LOL kelakar betul la.

This weekend's plan supposed to be minimal except for one fabulous Saturday night cuz I'm really broke and I really don't want to ask the folks for extra cash and I really really really want this gorgeous pair of purple shoes I saw at Puma ahhh !!!

3 comments:

Sean Aw said...

hehe... I will sing along if I know the lyrics... haha... anyway, cant wait to go greenbox with you guys... hehe...

PauLiNe said...

Hello Jeffie... Since when there's Sean Paul eh?? N btw, u r not d only meanie k... *Evil laugh* Let's see who is the meanest of all... =p Btw, nice lepaking with cha... Ehehe!!~

Jeffrey said...

U and Sean together ma Sean Paul lor...
LOL gua pun had fun hanging with u guys :D Sing K Monday! Sexcited~