Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Full On Fab


Attended my first ever proper fashiioon show last Friday thanks to Andy who asked me to go see him compete for MODA. SHAMELESS PROMOTION here: Andy, my friend from high school, is MODA YOUNG DESIGNER OF 2009 kay? Woot! He had fur in his collection! How glamorous :)

Anyways, I discovered that I love the excitement and THE FAB of fashion shows and I want to spend the rest of my life sitting at front-rows wearing designer, going through look-books, being a bitch and being splashed with cow's blood I WANNA WORK FOR MIRANDA PRIESTLY.

The night before, we made a spontaneous trip up to Genting cuz it has been months since we did something of that sort. It was cold and lovely and I decided that I wanna live somewhere I can wear layers and layers of thick clothes and scarves and gloves and boots.

No comments: