Thursday, April 9, 2009

PROVOCATIVE

Because yesterday was a meaningful day, I went to the photo studio (which was Howyee's place hehe) to take gorgeous photos for my last photography assignment. At first I was hesitant to post them up here because like, who knows what kind of people are reading my blog right? Like, my kakak, adik dan seluruh ahli keluarga might be on here. But they were really much too pretty not to share. Plus, a classroom full of students AND a lecturer have already seen them, so what the hell. Aaaand, like the title says, they are meant to provoke! I know I sound soooo friggin' proud of these photos but really, I must thank the 2 beeyoootiful people who helped me with 'em THANKYOU! :D

Be provoked!




So far this batch is the one that has gotten the best reviews so I'm glad because it's the final one and I'd be in trouble if Mr T didn't like them. He didn't say outright he liked them of course; he still found problems with the lighting, angles, the way I mounted the pics blah blah blah but he didn't caci them to hell and back and I suppose that's the most satisfactory I can get out of him hehe.

Compare them to these, which were for the 2nd assignment and which I went to shoot twice but all they got me was 11 marks out of 20. At least it was better than my first's, which got 0.5 out of 2. Ya allah.



6 comments:

cyntia said...

Oh My Godness! I love those photos! But hor, the 1st photo a but blur, clearer will br perfect! I love the 2nd and 3rd 1(btw, the 3rd pic ur mouth look desperate!) then the 4th pic is the angle prob, if change another angle will be Oh So Perfect! =p

eLLie~bAo said...

ya son, nt so desperate ya...anyway...great photos!!!


btw, I'm free to do freelances like dis nowadays, provided if you got hot MALE models?! Pay is negotiable...

Please call me at 016-7654321

Thanks...

Seline said...

U guys should see how the class react when saw his pictures!!! HAHA!! Unforgettable!

eLLie~bAo said...

seline, explain!!!!!!

Jeffrey said...

Woooo timakasi!!

Sean Aw said...

so good... ur work is great... i still have have no idea on what to take... ai...