Thursday, July 2, 2009

Difficult!

Where am I supposed to find a 40/50/60-something person who not only is knowledgeable about KL, but also emotional about it?
At least emotional enough for me to write a couple-thousand-word essay or film a 10-min documentary that won't put people to sleep and get me an A. Hmm.
As if the assignments aren't bad enough, I have the pleasure of being in a class with students that are just sooooo funny and clever!!
Lecturer assigns the project and there'd be a hundred questions like,

"How do you define emotional?"
"What if some people get emotional at MidValley because they like, bought their first pair of shoes there?"
"What if some people cheat and we don't but they get higher marks?"
"Is it safe for a girl like me to go out on a tour with strangers?"

OMG.
With classmates like these, my self-esteem is in shreds. How am I ever going to compete?

1 comment:

Charows said...

Hey hey!! Hahaha.. I can answer that! LOL! Btw, i am in PJ :P