Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Home =)

After hours and hours of moving on the last day of the month, I managed to import the entire contents of my room down 20 floors. Woot.
Funny how even with company, the first night at a new place always feels very lonely.
But I have a good feeling about this place though!
Everytime I move somewhere new, I always have this strange sense of hope that yes, this will be as 'home' as a tiny little room is gonna get.
But always, always I am disappointed eventually by something or other. If it's not anti-social lazy roomies, it's a cheating bastard of a house leader, with a BLOODY SMELLY dog to boot. Worse are the Landladies from Hell. Some are greedymoneygrabbing bitches. Some are just annoyingly retarded. Sigh.
WHATEVER.
I am LOVING my new room! It's so bright and airy and BIG. I can roll around and dance and do high kicks and there's AIR CIRCULATION.
And, after staying for 8 months in a room with NO VIEW, I now can look out my window and see the parking lot of a hypermarket, a cemetery, Indah Water and a very tiny KLCC. Feels like the Hilton la!

4 comments:

Sab said...

Hope the housemates are better this time around! All the best with the new home! :P

XOXO
Sab

cyntia said...

roomwarming?

Jeffrey said...

Roomwarming? Come la, I bring food, you bring gifts kay ?

cyntia said...

gifts = lot of leng zai?