Thursday, July 23, 2009

Retail Therapy for my Lonely Soul

I must admit, I am weak.
When a little birdie informed me that Topshop was having their End-of-season SALES PREVIEW, I knew I had to go. Even though I'm broke.
I debated with myself for like, 20 minutes and then drove myself to Midvalley amidst bad traffic.
And what a sale it was. The whole place felt banyak exclusive cuz they closed off the whole Topshop section of MV and once you got inside, it was tiring.

There's only so much clothes but there were tons of people so you gotta jostle around and in the fitting room, it's like a RACE trying all the clothes cuz the line outside was blooody loooong.
And it was mentally tiring too cuz I kept having to calculate inside my mind what's 186 after 50 off plus another 10 off and would I have enough left for that cute pink shirt which was 30 off with another 10 off. With my eyes on sooo many things, my head felt like exploding.

Calculate wrongly and you'd be like the guy in front of me at the cashier's. He miscalculated and ended up 50 bucks short at which point he called his sister and she pulled a 50 out of her fab LV wallet. Then complained on and on about how rude and lazy the staff were at the fitting room and she knows because she used to work at Dorothy Perkins.
Then after she left all the staff gathered round to bitch and laugh at her.

Honestly I don't know what all the trouble was though. She spent like 45 mins giving fashion advice to her lil bro and in the end he bought a red shirt with white stripes and faded jeans. He was wearing a red shirt with white stripes and faded jeans. So genius.

I'm glad I went. It's been a while since I shopped so happily. I didn't even mind I was alone. At one point I was carrying so much someone thought I was staff. Flattered betul!
I had to carry loads cuz everytime I see something I like in XS I need to snatch it up first before deciding whether I want it or not because them skinny bitches everywhere.
I panicked for a while when I couldn't fit into a pair of rad purple jeans in 28 but then remembered that it was super skinny so whatever, I'M NOT FAT.

1 comment:

cyntia said...

fuck you bitch! You HAVE TO gain weight!