Monday, December 21, 2009

FML to the Max!

I wanted to post this in bursts of 140 words or less but nooo, I needed to do a long rant-whine-and-bitch post soooo much. It's been days but I still feel so friggin' pek chek.

It started on Wednesday. It was my off day and all I wanted was to chill out and watch a movie. Later, I needed to go take care of my sister lah, but that I didn't mind. What got me was the effing massive traffic jams in KL, from KL to KJ and then in KJ itself. Garhhh. I spent close to 3 hours on the roads that day itself.

In the end, I got to watch my movie though. I'm not usually into sci-fi but Avatar was sooooooo much, much better than I expected. Okay frankly I had no expectations, but still, I would totally pay to watch this movie again. In 3D this time! Can't remember the last time I so happening go watch movie on opening night. Hehe.

Anyways, it was a late movie, ended at midnight so I got home real late and the next day I woke up super late. Like, 9 am. That was the first time since I started working that I woke up so late. Damn panic. I was dressed and out the door in 15 minutes and speeding towards MV. I even drove in the motorcycles' lane just to get past all the stupid morning traffic. I was soooo happy when I sampai just in time and then when I see the timetable; I saw that I was supposed to come in at 1 pm. Fucking great. I then had to work FULL shift on that day.

And then on Friday right, I was just sitting at home doing nothing when Howyee just called all of a sudden and asked if I wanted to go to Genting. Hell yes I did! I got dressed super quick, grabbed the thick jacket and scarves I never get to wear and I was in the car, speeding towards GK, Mariah on full blast.

Then suddenly, the radio turned off and the lights dimmed and I was like, Fuck. So I stopped at the side and thought maybe if I restarted the engine, it'd be fine. But once I killed the engine, I couldn't get it to start again. I was like soooooo fucking panic it was a total breakdown. I didn't know who to call and started to text random people.

I approached a bunch of uncles at a restaurant nearby for help but they were drunk and started shouting at me. Wanted to cry, I tell you. Called H and he wasn't giving helpful advice. He was trying to help but I was hysterical at that time. Called Howyee and she was as clueless as me when it comes to cars. Wanted to call Justina cuz her house was nearby but paiseh. A police car passed by. They stopped and looked at the car for awhile. And then they asked me to call my friends and to be careful while I wait cuz I might get robbed in that area. After an hour plus, another few policemen passed by. They fucking interrogated me like it was my fucking fault I was stranded in that godforsaken area.

After a couple more hours, Howyee and Junce and Rickeez and Chinyee came to my rescue. I am so grateful you would not believe. Thank you! It's nice to know you have friends that care so much they'd drive to an unknown place in the middle of the night and wander around lost more than a few times just to help you. And I'm sorry I ruined your plans! I was so disappointed cuz I was so looking forward to Genting. At times like these, I ask myself why am I not macho enough to know about cars and machines just so I can get myself out of shit like this. Haih. I've been so traumatized ever since.

2 comments:

paig3 said...

omg...so awwwwww for the upper post :) its really not the same when i step into TS mid V and couldn't see you around even get a little hand wave... :(
and for the lower post, don't worry, its impossible that we'll just let you be alone there...and at least i get to know Cheras road better too :)

Jeffrey said...

Awww thanks dear. You veli schweeeet xoxoxo