Friday, December 11, 2009

Now My Sister Hearts Topshop Too

It was worth sangat braving horrendous public transportation to get to Topshop Pavilion for their X'mas parrrtaay.

At first I wanted to just give up halfway at KLCC and just sit at Chili's eating chips the whole night.

Glad I didn't. It was fab with hot models and a DJ and free food and pretty people and 20% OFF STOREWIDE.

I can't remember the last time I shopped with my F3 card. I even got into the X'mas mood and bought cute, Christmassy stuff =D

And OMG, Howyee was looking sooo pweeettyyy, I actually thought her clothes were loaned and her make up done by a pro. SO HAPPY to see her, even though she's a busy, busy girl now.




And OMGGGG LOOK, gorgeous male model getting hot and steamy with my teenage sister woot!

No comments: