Monday, December 21, 2009

The Last Day

My employment at Topshop Midvalley has tentatively ended, TODAY!
That sentence sounds like I'm saying it very happily, but I'm not. Damn tak sampai hati laaaa :(
I know, 2 months is only 60 days and you're just a promoter, get over it.
But I'm starting to miss my friends there already! I don't really miss the job itself but it's such a happy place and they're all so fun people! It feels like I baru only get to know them and wanna close to them and then... now I have to leave.
And ya, there's facebook and text messages and Midvalley's so close and you're always at Topshop anyways so we'll all keep in touch, but things won't be the same one lor when you're no longer spending 8 hours a day with them day in day out.
Over the past 2 months, they've been not only my rakan sekerja but also teman for everything, especially gossip. There's always someone to go to for whatever you wanna bitch about; customers, colleagues, clothes, college, BFs, BFFs etc.
It's so bittersweet when we're all busy taking pics at closing and they tell you things like,

"we're gonna miss you so much laaaa'
"surely gonna be boring when you're not around anymore"
"you dah takde, tak sama dah"
"don't go laa, stay la few weeks lagi"
"owei you quit already, who am i going to talk to?"
"let's meet up sometime and go to chili's"
"let's go clubbing!"
"i'm gonna ask you to my birthday!"
"come to my wedding next year kay?"
"come and work part time when you're studying la"
"you're my best friend dekat shop"

BIG AWWWWWWWWW~~~~

No comments: