Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not a Fashion Designer

Yesterday I attempted my first fashion DIY and at first I bangga because it was the first time I ever did something like that. Pride came a little too early though. It was a total failure. Lucky I didn't waste my parents' money studying design or something. I'm totally hopeless.

Reason for the sudden project was because I suddenly really, really wanted... no, NEEDED fierce shoulders. Once I had this need right, it was all I thought about. I even walked the whole mall during my break looking for tailers to add them in. But because they were all so mahal and took so much time, I ended up trying to do them myself.

I knew I should have paid more attention to those articles and tutorials about how you can recycle and cut up old bras for the season's biggest trend. And also, I should probably learn how to sew so that I don't need to rely on Sellotape like it's my best friend or something.

No comments: