Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back to School

Today I spent the first 2 and a half hour of my morning class (Yes I have class on Sat morning boooo) trying to figure out why the hell my lecturer looks sooo damn familiar. It seems like I know him from somewhere but I just can't place him. Then in the last 10 minutes of the class, I got it. He looks like Hagrid! Physically, with the hair and the beard, they look sooooooooo the same I don't know why I didn't get it sooner. But not just the looks lor, the voice AND the accent is like totally Hagrid! Even the way they teach also the same. Like, talk a bit and then get distracted and is like, talking to himself like that. Freaky! Though, now that Harry Potter and I got 0.25% similarity then maybe life won't be so dull. Or waitaminute, it might be even duller. Cuz my Hagrid, like all the other journalism lecturers in UCSI, only know how to talk politicspoliticsandpolitics. Yawn.

This week has been quite a productive week. I managed to tick off around half of the things on my to-do list. Granted, the list wasn't very long to start with, but it was major for me lor, the super procrastinator! The other half isn't done yet cuz it's the weekend now, so yeah I think I did pretty good for me. And I didn't miss a single class this week! Which is a big, big improvement cuz I missed 50% of the classes last week! It's not that I'm lazy or what, it's cuz I was still getting used to the student's timetable and waking up early in the morning. Of course, I actually woke up much earlier for work last couple months and I never reached late but dunno, with classes just no motivation to get out of bed la. It's not like you get your salary cut if you're late. You can just get the notes from the photocopy shop or your friends then just catch up on your own.

No comments: