Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update on My Totally Miserable Day

The shirt that I love so, sooooo much but which everybody told me not to buy because it will rip to pieces by the 5th wearing (yes it's that delicate), now has little holes in it. Today was the first time I wore it. FML.

Predictably in line with the pattern of my life today, I was late for work. I actually reached MV with like, 30 minutes to spare but it was congested as fuck around Midvalley. It took forever to get to Zone H, where I usually park and when I got there it was full. As in, a guard was standing outside blocking cars from going in kinda full. I had to make one big turn to get to another zone. It's like I spent more time circling MV than I did to get there from my house. And once I was inside the carpark, there were like 5oo cars zigzagging here and there, all looking for a spot. For every car that was leaving, there were already another 3 waiting at the sides. I parked somewhere totally illegal and prayed like hell I wouldn't get clamped. I was still late though. Just my luck that Mr-hey-I'm-your-supervisor-and-I'm-so-gangsta-you-betta-listen was conducting the briefing, and I was made an example of a bad employee who was late. Sue me bitch.

And I just deleted this whole thing again.

This is so depressing. I am going to the fridge for some good ol' pick-me-up ice cream.

Is this like, my quota of bad luck for this month? Does this mean that for tomorrow and the rest of the month, and February, and 2010 I will be absolutely charmed?

No comments: