Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wheels: A Belated Welcome

Life's funny sometimes. And so are parents.

You can beg and plead, persuade and reason, argue and debate, with them for YEARS to get you something but if they don't want, memang they don't want.

Then all of a sudden, at a moment when you least expect it, when you are not even talking or thinking about it, when you not exactly don't want (how can you ever don't want??) but the crazy, unreasonable teenage yearning have dimmed a little, they just pop up with something like,

"Hey, we are getting you guys a car btw"

...................................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so speechlesshappy but I would have been so unbelievablycrazyhappy if this happened like, 3 years ago, but also very irresponsible I guess. I'm glad it's now. Jacqueline needs it more so it has been with her mostly but she's very nice. She lets me take it for the weekends, for long trips and she even sends me back all the time. I can now be the guy that can pick up my friends and send them back and stay out late and get tickets for speeding on the highway! Oh wait, oops.
Don't ask me why there's a picture of Howyee here. It's the pic that best shows the prettiness of the car! I helped chose the pink-grey color scheme. So schweet right? Howyee says it's very Victoria's Secret, and therefore all the posing heh heh. All the lebih, cute, girlish, pretty things and touches were later added on by Jacqueline =)

No comments: