Friday, January 29, 2010

Sakit Hati!

I've been blogging so little nowadays. Today was the first time in a long time I've been so inspired to write here. I really, really needed an outlet to just WHINE.

I started off the morning with a loooong list of things to do. I had to send Jacqueline to the LRT station, then go to class, then go to Leisure Mall to get my dad's stuff then go pass it to him at Bukit Jalil then go to work.

And being the stupid party slut I am, I went to bed at 5 last night/this morning and almost didn't wake up this morning. I woke up with 30 minutes left to class and Jacq wasn't even awake. How to send her to the LRT and still make it in time for class? Halix offered to send her so I got ready. Usually for class I'm super selekeh all shorts and slippers and hair like shit but today because I had to go to work right after class, I needed to cantik a bit. And I managed to get school-AND-work-ready in less than 30 minutes, which mean I'm NOT late for my class. As I was rushing to college, I got a text. Saying class was canceled! WHATTHEFUCK. Wasted precious sleeping time and rushing around getting ready... for nothing. Sad case.

But never mind lor, it means I have more time to do the things that should be done. I go to Leisure Mall to get my dad's stuff and it's not the usual people in the store. The usual ones were always so nice and sweet and friendly. This bitch was downright rude and disrespectful. Just because I don't look like the typical taekwondo instructor who walks in the door. It's like she took one look at my skeleton tee and was like, "who are you? who's the instructor? what, what's his name??? what club you from? state?" Eh bitch please la, I don't need to take that attitude from you at 10 in the morning k.

And you know what, the delicious icing on the sweet sweet cake was that 45 minutes after my friend texted me about the cancelled class, she texted me again. She made a mistake. That was last week's notice. This week's class was still on. AAAHHHHHHHHH. I've missed two classes on a subject I'm totally clueless about. WTFWTFWTF. You know, in certain situations right, I'd prefer if information is withheld from me lor. Like, if I didn't know that the class was actually on instead of canceled, I wouldn't feel the many things I'm feeling right now. Like, guilt for missing it. Pek chek and Regret, also for missing it. Anger, at my friend for telling me the wrong thing. Then guilt, for feeling angry at my friend who's just being nice. Worry, whether am I gonna get barred or fail this subject because I've missed TWO classes. WORRY, if I fail WHAT WOULD MY PARENTS SAY? Dilemma, should I go for the last 45 minutes. OMG EXPLODE.

It's not even 12 yet and I'm already like, blasted with bad luck. I wonder what the rest of the day will bring. Oh God.
P.S. If I need any further proof that today is not my day, I just accidentally erased the paragraph above, the long one - and had to write the whole damn thing all over again. Seriously WTF.

4 comments:

-conRad- said...

Join the club ...

Jeffrey said...

Hahahaha why? U very miserable too? R u president of this club too?

-conRad- said...

I officially have/had the worst week!

Pls. God No! No more president of anything anymore.

Seline said...

haha!! summore got assignment leh! dun worry, i dah book andrew to teach me how to do it. =) oh ya, tues morning have class (v.comm), but i dun rmb wat time..... haha