Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bimbo Alert

I just did the thing that Halix used to do all the time, and which I always laugh at him for it.

I just took out my flat iron, for no apparent reason, in the middle of the night, and started straightening my hair.

Okay, there was a reason actually. I ter-saw on Facebook a photo from one year ago where my hair was longer, I had Bieber-like bangs, and I don't know if it's because Howyee edited it super nice or what lah, but my hair was like, shiny and gorgeous.

Then I looked up in the mirror. My current hair. Very. The. Hodoh. Just out from the shower and it's frizzy and damaged and curling in like 5 million different directions.

Out came the iron and I frantically tried to recapture what I fear I might have lost. Cheh wah dramatic tak habis.

My hair is much shorter now lah, so of course can't be 100% same but I think boleh kot, will do for now.

Okay... bimbo moment passed.

No comments: