Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today

Today I went to Tropicana for the first time evahhh (can't believe I've been so jakun) and watched my second movie in two days. I've been wanting to watch Narnia (again, outdated!!) forever but never got around to it. Was really good IMO. You know me, I love things with a touch of magic LOL. Can't remember the last time I watched a movie for SIX RINGGIT ONLY.

Today I went to the bank to get my shit cleared up and done with and wondered why the same task can be all done by one bank in less than 2o minutes with good service to boot, offering extras here and there while another bank has taken 2 days now and there is still no news from them. It's just a matter of replacing an ATM card. Seriously, how long do you need? And I don't appreciate the passive-aggressive attitude either.

Today, I went to our new place, and for the first time I get to flash an access card at the entry and then proceed to park in my very own parking lot. And at the lifts, I didn't have to wait for people to come out so that I could go in. I have my own tag! I'm a proper resident now! Not some temporary tenant that could be evicted anytime =)

Today I went back for the second last time to try to pack everything up. It is a total nightmare; packing and sorting has always been my least favorite part of moving. You've always been better at it. Took you only 30 minutes to finish up what I did the whole afternoon. It was very unpleasant sorting things into my pile and your pile. Every single item, no matter how small, brings back a memory of you and us. And there I was putting it all aside for you to take them away. To me, this house has always been 'us' and now it's no more. There goes another part of me and you that we'd never be able to get back.

No comments: